Terms & Conditions
The winner of this competition will win free orthodontic treatment (metal/ceramic braces only) valued at up to €5000 provided by Dr Ronan Perry and his team at Dental House. Prior to redemption of the treatment, the winner must first have a Free Orthodontic Consultation provided by Dr Perry and qualify for comprehensive treatment deemed as appropriate treatment by Dr Perry. Dental House cannot provide orthodontic treatment to any winners if it is not clinically appropriate.
EXPLANATION OF CONTEST RULES
- This contest is being run by Dental House (herein referred to as DH) and is subject to these Official Contest Rules.
- Contest is open to all persons who are at least 11 years of age (parental consent may apply) and residents of the Republic of Ireland. However, if the Grand Prize winner is under 18 years of age at date of winner selection, their parent or legal guardian must claim prize for them. To enter the Contest, contestants (hereinafter the “Contestant or Contestants”) must “Like” and “Share” DH’s official Facebook page and enter the contest, as per instructions to enter, for a chance to win a free comprehensive orthodontic treatment. One entry per person will be accepted. All contestants understand that by entering the contest they are opting into receiving posts regarding current DH promotions and health tips via their Facebook newsfeed AND entering into the contest.
- Selected nominees must submit a video testimonial before 12pm on the 7th of October.
- The winner will be selected on Friday 21st October 2016. Their name will be posted on the DH Official Facebook page at the time of selection. The winner will have no longer than 7 days from time of selection to claim prize. If the prize has not been claimed after 7 days, DH at its sole discretion, has full authority to do with as it chooses any unclaimed prize. The winners will redeem their prizes by booking in for a complimentary consultation with DH’s specialist orthodontist Dr Ronan Perry at the DH clinic located at 13-16 Redmond’s Hill Aungier Street Dublin 2. Identification must be provided upon redemption of prizes matching that of the Facebook page used to “Like” and enter the contest of the official ADS Facebook page.
- All winners who are not 18 years of age at the time of winner selection must have a parent or legal guardian claim their prize for them. The winner must be present with the parent of legal guardian at time of claim.
- Not valid for existing or previously agreed work. Valid towards new treatment only.
- If the competition winner wishes to engage in Invisalign treatment (rather than metal/ceramic braces) a surcharge of €2000 will be placed on the prize which is payable on commencement.
- Public vote for a nominee can only be undertaken if a video clip for said nominee is uploaded. If we do not receive 8 nominee video clips, public vote will go ahead with the number of video uploads received only.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook mail prior to public announcement on the 21st of October. Public announcement by Facebook post will take place on the 24th of October on the official DH Facebook page. DH shall not be responsible for any Contestant’s failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of computer. mobile divide or internet/network difficulties. In the event of a tie (where two entries have an equal number of “likes”), two entrants’ names will be placed in a “hat” and the winner will be chosen at random.
- As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive the prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, (By “Liking” and entering the contest of the DH Facebook page) subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules. As a condition to being awarded a contest prize, the winner will be required to record a series of video testimonials throughout their treatment talking about their experience. These videos will be broadcasted on the DH website www.dentalhouse.ie and on the DH Facebook page.
- The prize cannot be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash. If a prize-related to this event is unable to take place, for reasons such as cancellation, pre-emption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the un-awarded elements of the prize.
- All decisions of DH are at its sole discretion and are final based on voting numbers. In the event of a tie, winner will be chosen by open lottery.
- Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of DH and are final.
- Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by DH. DH reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
- No Contestant and no member of the Contestant’s immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of DH or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
- All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the rules established by Facebook and by DH and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
- Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of DH, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from DH of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
- Odds of winning a Prize depends upon the number of likes each video clip receives in the allotted time.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of the prize (s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for DH or its agents to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film, and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, his/her name, prize won, hometown, biographic information, likeness, photograph, audio or video recording, and/or any statements made by him/her regarding DH, and the Promotion for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release if requested confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless DH and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and participating sponsors, and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including but not limited to any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, DH reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, DH reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, modify the procedure for selecting winners, unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure, or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems or for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- DH reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.