Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and acts just like a natural tooth when implanted by our experienced implantologist Dr Wilson Grigolli.
- They are built to last. That makes them your best long-term, cost-effective solution. Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to seven years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point they will probably need to be replaced. Over time, those costs can really add up. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for.
- They allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! There is no need for you to stay home or feel uncomfortable in social situations. You don’t need to worry like you do with removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth could loosen or fall out when you talk, eat or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- They help to retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Dental implants also help to protect your healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserve and stimulate natural bone growth.
- They allow you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth. This means, no more worrying that your dentures might slip or fall out. You must brush, floss and care for teeth that have been replaced using dental implants exactly the way you would natural teeth.
- They also allow you to speak easily, so you’re not embarrassed. Adjusting to removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. Not so with dental implants, which function like natural teeth.
- Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods! You can bite naturally, and eat virtually anything you want with dental implants. Unlike removable dentures that can feel uncomfortable, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants.
- Dental implants are more predictable than other repair and restoration methods. Treatment has a track record of reliable, long-term successful outcomes and is often considered “more predictable” than other treatments to repair or replace missing teeth.
At Dental House, our lead implantologist Dr Wilson Grigolli would be happy to help you to regain your confidence. Having placed over 26,000 implants and training under Branemark the creator of the modern dental implant, he has the expertise to transform your life.